Start Rush limbaugh dating history

Rush limbaugh dating history

Christian and Jewish literalists do not accept this.

The station also features local sports talker Mo Egger.

WCKY is the flagship station of the Cincinnati Bengals (along with WEBN, and are also simulcast on WLW after Cincinnati Reds baseball season ends). The station went on the air on September 16, 1929 at a frequency of 1480 k Hz on the AM dial.

We are told that these people spent 40 years wandering around in the desert — they escaped, as slaves from Egypt, and so forth.

There is not a shred of archaeological or historical evidence, outside of the Bible, that this is even true! You would think that if a people spent 40 years wandering around in the desert they'd leave some archaeological evidence? There's no evidence that somebody named Moses even existed.

By the 1970s, archaeologists had largely given up regarding the Bible as any use at all as a field guide.

The archaeological evidence of local Canaanite, rather than Egyptian, origins of the kingdoms of Judah and Israel is "overwhelming," and leaves "no room for an Exodus from Egypt or a 40‐year pilgrimage through the Sinai wilderness." The culture of the earliest Israelite settlements is Canaanite, their cult objects are of the Canaanite god El, the pottery is in the local Canaanite tradition, and the alphabet is early Canaanite.

The new Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge connects the county with the state of Illinois.

During the Civil War, Union forces occupied the city of Cape Girardeau, where four forts were built, of which Fort D (1861) is notable.

The station also broadcasts football and basketball play-by-play of the University of Kentucky Wildcats & Louisville Cardinals. Originally, WCKY was licensed to Covington, Kentucky, and was treated as a Kentucky-based station.

On November 10, 2014, i Heart Media Cincinnati announced that both WCKY and sister station WSAI have joined the Cleveland Cavaliers Radio Network. This status helped WCKY's case before the FCC to increase power from the original 5,000 watts to 50,000 watts in 1939 - even though it was literally across the river from Cincinnati and fellow 50,000 watt station WLW.

It gradually moved its studios to Cincinnati, though it remained licensed to Covington until the early 1960s.